- Handle daily upkeep and ensure that home is impeccably maintained and organized; work alongside part-time Laundress/Housekeeper to oversee and keep home running smoothly
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks
- Greet guests, vendors, and other visitors
- Seasonal organizing and cleaning projects
- Run errands such as grocery shopping, post office, dry cleaning, drugstore, etc.
- Oversee vendors and repairs in residence; assist with scheduling as needed
Applicants must have 3+ years of experience as an Executive Housekeeper, drive (his/her own vehicle preferred although not required), be comfortable working in a home with pets, speak good English, and have impeccable references. Competitive salary based on experience; benefits provided after 3 months (health insurance, 401K, paid vacation/holidays, etc.). Start date is as soon as possible. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.