Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Monday, June 25, 2012
Small Family Office in downtown Chicago seeking a full-time office manager to join their team. Position is Monday-Friday, 40-45 hours. Duties include:
- Daily office management and support such as HR, payroll, and supervising staff.
- Create filing system and database; train staff to maintain.
- Create, manage, and maintain budget.
- Recruiting, training, and supervising new hires.
- Handle client, employer, and staff inquiries and complaints
- Design and implement family office policies and procedures
Posted by CH at 2:31 PM
Small Family Office in downtown Chicago seeking a full-time receptionist. Position is Monday-Friday, 40-45 hours. Duties include:
- answering phones and general correspondence
- greeting visitors, guests, and clients and answering questions, etc
- maintain calendar appointments and scheduling vendors, etc
- general administrative and clerical support
- sorting mail and deliveries
- tidy and maintain the reception area
Posted by CH at 2:20 PM
Monday, June 18, 2012
Private employer based in Los Angeles seeking a part-time private chef for a minimum of a one-year commitment beginning ASAP. Schedule will be Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays for dinner only. All applicants MUST be currently based in the Los Angeles area, have 4+ years as a private chef, and excellent references. Days of the week are NOT flexible. $250-350/day. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Posted by CH at 10:57 AM
Friday, June 15, 2012
Friday, June 8, 2012
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
- Daily office needs--phone and email correspondence, filing, calendar scheduling and maintenance, and sorting mail
- Account management (office supplies/machines/vendors/
- Acting as a liaison between home and Family office—working with Principals, Estate Manager, Drivers, etc.
- Coordinating heavy travel schedule—private/commercial flights, car service, lodging/hotels, luggage shipments, itinerary preparation and maintenance
- IT Support- must be proficient with PDA/Smartphones and computers
Posted by CH at 12:06 PM