Professional working couple in Chicago, IL (Lincoln Park) is seeking a full-time, live-out Nanny to care for their two young children. Schedule is Monday-Friday from 9am-7pm, with occasional flexibility for a date night or overnight when the parents are traveling on business a big plus (but not a deal breaker). Duties include but are not limited to:
- Overall care of two young children—child development, reading, playing games, planning fun activities, coordinating playdates, etc.
- Take children to and from school, activities, and playdates
- Preparing meals with an emphasis on healthy, organic nutrition
- Overall household and family organization projects (i.e.: storing and/or donating clothes when outgrown, toys, etc.)
- Finding age appropriate classes, activities, and suggestions to discuss with the parents
- Travel with the family on occasion