Monday, April 27, 2015
Housekeeper needed for 30 hour/week, part-time position for formal residence in Winnetka, IL. Schedule will be Saturdays & Sundays from 7am-12pm and Mondays & Tuesdays from 11am-9pm. Responsibilities include daily cleaning, tidying, organizing, laundry, ironing, errands, and other duties as requested. This position offers health insurance and accumulated PTO even though it is considered part-time--great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to scale down their schedule while still receiving benefits! To apply or for more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by CH at 2:55 PM
Weekend Nanny needed for long-term, year-round position in Winnetka, IL. Schedule will be 8am-7pm on Saturdays and 10am-7pm on Sundays, as well as travel up to 4 times per year. Trips can average between 10 days-3 weeks, and Nanny MUST be available for the travel in addition to his/her regular weekend schedule. Nanny will be working in tandem with 1-2 other Nannies to provide care for up to 4 school-aged children at a time. ALL applicants must drive, swim, be pet-friendly, and able to make a long-term commitment. Salary is $18-23/hour, DOE. Start date is ASAP. To apply or for more details, please email email@example.com.
Posted by CH at 2:46 PM
Monday, April 13, 2015
Part-time Caregiver/Companion needed for elderly woman in Winnetka, IL. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: driving client to doctor appointments, keeping the client company, assistance with medications, preparing meals, putting client to bed, etc.
Ideal candidate is patient, easy-going and likes to stay up-to-date with the news. Schedule requires 2 overnights and 2-3 daytime shifts per week, but candidate should be flexible for additional hours/working on holidays as needed. Start date is ASAP and salary is $20-25/hour. To apply or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by CH at 2:36 PM
Sunday, April 12, 2015
Executive Assistant needed to support Division President of large distribution company located near Charleston, SC (Summerville). Ideal candidate has 3-5 years experience supporting C-level Executives and is confident, efficient, dependable, reliable, and can multi-task with ease.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily administrative support, including phone/email correspondence, scheduling/calendars, sorting mail, etc.
- Light bookkeeping (i.e.: expense reports, etc.)
- Draft meeting notes and assist with compiling data for/putting together presentations
- Meeting and event planning as needed
- Prepare correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc.
In order to apply, applicants must:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially in PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Be able to work autonomously and/or with a team whenever needed
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation is $50-62,000 plus full & generous benefits package. Position is open to relocation candidates but start date is within 2-4 weeks. To apply or for more details, email email@example.com.
Posted by CH at 11:05 PM
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Private equity and real estate investment firm is seeking an Executive Assistant who will serve as support to the two Founding Partners. Ideal candidate has 3+ years experience working in an administrative capacity, is self-motivated, has strong attention to details, quality focused and high energy. Must be willing to work as a team, be professional and have strong oral/written communication skills. Must be willing to travel, as needed. All candidates must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Background in bookkeeping is a plus.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the partners
- Calendar management; working with other administrators to schedule meetings
- Arrange corporate and personal travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations
- Complete projects and special assignments
- Expense management: keep track of invoices and processing of expense claims and related record-keeping
- Provide general support including photocopying, filing, booking meeting rooms, etc.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Assist in preparing reports, spreadsheets and presentations
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with flexibility to arrive earlier/later on occasion. Salary is $50-65,000/year, DOE plus health insurance stipend. Client is interviewing ASAP and start date is May 1. To apply or for more information, please email Lindsay@alteregoconcierge.com.
Posted by CH at 10:44 PM
Monday, April 6, 2015
Administrative Assistant needed for a private investment company in Chicago, IL. Assistant will support 4 analysts, and serve as the main point of contact for the office personnel. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Greeting office visitors (in person and over the phone)
-Calendar scheduling and maintenance
-Directing phone calls for all analysts
-Coordinating travel for analysts
-Preparing meeting materials and expense reports
-Providing general administrative support
-Running errands (occasionally some personal)
-Keep stock of office inventory
Candidate must have 2+ years of administrative support experience and be Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel) proficient. Candidate must have excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills and have a strong attention to detail. Salary is DOE + an excellent benefits package. To apply or for more information, please e-mail Mallory@alteregoconcierge.com.
Posted by CH at 8:19 PM