Housekeeper needed in Chicago (Lincoln Park) for 2-3 days per week (either Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday, or some combination so long as no two days are consecutive). Hours will be approximately 9am-2 or 2:30pm (roughly 5-6 hours per day). Housekeeper must be comfortable with pets as client has one dog, although the dog will be at daycare. $20-25/hour DOE. Ideal candidate can start immediately (next week). For more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Monday, March 13, 2017
Full-time live-out Nanny needed to assist a stay-at-home mom in Wilmette, IL, with the care of 3 young children. Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, from 8:30am-5:30pm. Ideal candidate drives and has own vehicle, is flexible for occasional travel (2-3 times per year), and is looking to make a long-term commitment. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Overall daily childcare—driving to and from school or activities, meals, etc.
• Playing and organizing age-approproate games, activities, playdates, and outings.
• Light housekeeping, tidying, and organizing in addition to occasionally running errands (grocery store, Target, etc.)
Ideal candidate is flexible, reliable, respectful of boundaries, patient, outgoing, and a true career Nanny. Start date is with 2-3 weeks, although family may be flexible for the right person. Compensation is $20-25/hour, DOE. For more details or to apply, please email email@example.com.
Posted by CH at 2:03 PM
Executive Assistant needed to support senior team at a private finance firm in downtown Chicago, IL. EA will manage calendars, schedule meetings and travel, assist with correspondence with business associates, and planning/executing bi-annual roundtable events at the firm. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the Senior Leaders’ calendars and organizing logistical arrangements for all meetings and engagements.
- Preparing letters, reports and documents and reviewing for accuracy.
- Preparing and processing business and personal expense reports and payments.
- Planning travel itineraries, including booking flights and accommodations.
- Receiving visitors and coordinating catering for various in-house meetings and events.
- Monitoring/responding to phone calls, emails and incoming correspondence.
- Developing and maintaining organization of office systems, files and supplies.
- Entering and extracting information from business database tools such as Salesforce.com
- Planning and executing 1-2 off-site events for 50-100 invited business guests per year, in major U.S. cities
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Multi-Tasking: Can successfully manage the concurrent high quality performance of several jobs, projects, relationships and or responsibilities.
- Oral and Written Communications: Communicates effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Organizing: Can marshal resources to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Attention to Detail: Keen eye for fine points and accuracy.
- Enthusiasm: Treats every situation with a positive, "can do" attitude. When challenges arise, acts and responds constructively to bring about a positive solution.
- Professional Attitude: Very sharp and professional, diligent, detail-oriented, personable, self-motivated, trustworthy, “get the job done” type person who requires little supervision.
- 3-5 years of solid administrative assistant experience.
- College degree a plus.
- Prior experience working in a highly confidential environment.
- History of working independently.
- Track record of good judgment and decision making.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and assist multiple managers throughout the organization.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficiency in or exposure to Salesforce.com a plus.
To apply, please email resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Applicants must be all of the above criteria to be considered.
Posted by CH at 1:30 PM
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Part-Time Housekeeper needed for private, fully-staffed residence in Chicago, IL (Lincoln Park). Schedule is Monday-Friday from 9am-12pm or 9am-1pm (family is willing to guarantee up to 20 hours per week for the right candidate). Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Daily cleaning and maintenance of a 3-bedroom apartment
-Laundry and ironing
-Running occasional errands as requested (grocery shopping, dry cleaners, etc.)
-Interacting and playing with a 3-year-old child (planning games, activities, etc.) when the mother needs an extra set of hands
-Helping to prepare light, healthy meals for the child
Ideal candidate is flexible, calm and a team player. Spanish speaking is preferred but not a deal breaker. Position has possibility to transition to full-time within the year for the right candidate, but full-time hours long-term are not a requirement. Must drive, ideally have own vehicle, and at least 3+ years of experience in a similar position. Salary is $20-25/hour, DOE; start date is immediate. To apply and for additional details, please email Mallory@alteregoconcierge.com.
Posted by CH at 12:53 PM
Friday, February 17, 2017
Executive Housekeeper needed for either part or full-time for professional couple’s private residence in Chicago, IL (Gold Coast). Position is live-out and schedule (if full-time) will be Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. Duties include but are not limited to:
Ideal candidate is reliable, dedicated, professional, discreet, and detail and service-oriented. Competitive salary and great subsidized benefits offered, in addition to paid vacation and sick days. Couple also provides a vehicle for use while working. Start date is as soon as possible. To apply or for more details, please email your resume to email@example.com.
- Daily deep cleaning and organizing
- Laundry and ironing
- Grocery shopping and light cooking
- Taking inventory and restocking supplies
- Running errands as needed (Target, dry cleaners, etc.)
- Supervising vendors, greeting guests, sorting mail, etc.
- Caring for one pet (family’s small dog)—feeding, walking, etc.
Posted by CH at 1:34 PM
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Full-Time Live-In OR Live-Out Executive Housekeeper needed for private residence in Winnetka, IL. Schedule will be either Sunday through Thursday or Saturday through Wednesday (flexible) from 9am-6pm. A separate home will be available for candidate who chooses to live-in. Responsibilities include but are not limited to house management, cleaning, tidying, organizing, laundry, ironing, seasonal projects, and general upkeep. Ability to drive is required and own vehicle is preferred; must also be dog-friendly. Top salary commensurate with experience plus full benefits package. Start date is as soon as possible, but may be negotiable for the right candidate. To apply or for more details, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Posted by CH at 1:20 PM
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Full-Time Nanny needed for family in Ukranian Village. Family has one child, a 4 month old, and is looking for a career Nanny to grow with their family. Schedule is Monday-Thursday from 8am-6pm and 8am-1pm on Fridays (but open to additional hours if candidate prefers). Daily duties include overall care for the baby, as well as occasional light housekeeping/laundry related to the child.
The family is looking for someone energetic and empathetic who is looking for a long term commitment. Candidate must drive, but does not need their own vehicle. Must be pet friendly as the family has a small dog; ideal candidate will be willing to travel on occasion but this is not required. Applicants should have either a college degree or have taken some college courses. Salary is dependent upon experience and includes paid vacation/holidays, annual performance based bonus and long-term incentives. To apply and for additional information, please e-mail Mallory@alteregoconcierge.com. Start date is on or around March 1, 2017.
Posted by CH at 4:17 PM