Wonderful family of four is seeking a full-time Housekeeper to care for their single family home in Chicago, IL (Lincoln Park). Schedule will be Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week (7am-3pm). Housekeeper must be child-friendly although the family has a separate full-time Nanny; candidate must also be comfortable assisting with the care of the family’s dog (a golden retriever mix) and have basic Internet skills (i.e.: ordering supplies online, using applications such as Instacart for groceries, etc.)
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily deep cleaning and maintenance of the home (washing floors, scrubbing bathrooms, wiping down the kitchen, laundry, ironing, changing linens, etc.)
- Assisting with pet care as needed
- Maintaining inventory and restocking supplies when necessary
- Assisting with packing/unpacking suitcases when family travels
- Handling family’s dry cleaning (picking up/dropping off)
- Overseeing and managing vendors
- Other duties as needed, such as wrapping gifts, etc.
- Light cooking such as preparing breakfast, light snacks, salads, etc.
Executive Housekeeper should speak good English, be very detail oriented, an excellent deep cleaner, and looking to make a long-term commitment. Top compensation is open for the right person and family offers great benefits (paid vacation/paid holidays and health insurance). Ideal start date is as soon as possible. To apply or for more details, please email email@example.com.