Sweet family of four is seeking a full-time Housekeeper to care for their single family home in Chicago, IL (Lincoln Park). Schedule will be Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week (7am-3/3:30pm). Housekeeper must be child-friendly as the schedule requires childcare on Mondays and Fridays; candidate must also be comfortable caring for the family’s dog and have basic Internet skills (i.e.: ordering supplies online, using applications such as Instacart for groceries, etc.)
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily deep cleaning and maintenance of the home (washing floors, scrubbing bathrooms, wiping down the kitchen, laundry, ironing, changing linens, etc.)
- Walking the family’s dog twice daily
- Maintaining inventory and restocking supplies when needed
- Assisting with packing/unpacking suitcases when family travels
- Handling family’s dry cleaning (picking up/dropping off)
- Overseeing and managing vendors
- Other duties as needed, such as wrapping gifts, etc.
Housekeeper should speak good English, be very detail oriented and an excellent deep cleaner, and ideally be looking to make a long-term commitment. Compensation is DOE and family offers great benefits (paid vacation and paid holidays); health insurance is also an option for the right candidate. Ideal start date is as soon as possible, but family is willing to wait for the right person. To apply or for more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.