Executive Assistant needed for private technology firm in Chicago, IL. The Executive Assistant will work for the Chief of Staff to support the CEO, providing first-class confidential, reliable and comprehensive support. You will be responsible for managing and prioritizing an exceedingly busy executive calendar and the day-to-day operations of the Office of the CEO. The Executive Assistant will organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversee various special projects. You will manage and monitor multiple Google calendar accounts, internal and external communications and all meeting and work-related preparation. You will also manage an executive assistant team. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant must be able to work under pressure at times handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. You will often be the first point of communication with the Office of the CEO and therefore must be professional, flexible, polite, engaging, trustworthy and efficient.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Office of the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, completing data entry, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and detailed itineraries, and agendas, and compiling documents for meetings.
- Manages task tracking, follow up and related output; creates internal reporting structure for the Office of the CEO to stay appraised of all updates and project status.
- Manages the Office of the CEO Executive team by establishing processes and procedures for efficient execution of all tasks.
- Manages the creation/collection of meeting agendas, executes preparation in advance of all meetings.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communications between the Office of the CEO and all internal departments.
- Demonstrates leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Manages all inbound phone and conference calls, mail, voicemail – takes note of action items and follow ups.
- Manage personal and corporate database of contacts, staying appraised of key relationship communication and tracking in Salesforce. Requires extensive data entry and management of Salesforce.
- Provides support to Office of the CEO team around any strategic initiatives that require administrative support
- Works with the team to ensure network outreach is completed.
- Executes all special correspondence projects (i.e. thank you cards, holiday card list, special events, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Manages and drives the creation and execution of all personal events with the Office of the CEO Executive team
Compensation commensurate with experience and full benefits package provided. Applicants must have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience supporting a C-level executive. To apply or for more details, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.