Private family in Chicago is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant in Chicago, IL. Applicants must have a minimum of 7-10+ years of experience supporting a C-level executive. This position will be based out of a boutique company office in Lincoln Park.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Heavy phone and email correspondence; screening mail and packages
· Calendar maintenance—meetings, conferences, calls, and off-site events
· Extensive travel arrangements, including booking private aviation and all accommodations
· Handling all philanthropic endeavors for the family’s foundation and otherwise
· Planning events, including holiday parties, birthdays, etc.
· Bill pay and expense reports
· Document maintenance
· Personal shopping, including purchasing all gifts, clothing, tickets, and hard-to-find items.
· House management for 3 residences in Chicago and one out-of-state (i.e. scheduling routine maintenance, repairs, renovations, and acting as a liaison between the Chief of Staff and the residential staff)
· Updating and maintaining extensive contact lists and Rolodex
Ideal candidate should possess/ maintain all of the following:
· Excellent organizational, time management, problem-solving, and follow-up skills
· Keen ability to multi-task
· Attention to detail
· Excellent oral & written communication skills
· Desire to take initiative; self-motivated
· Flexibility, dedication, and stamina in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to assess appropriate political/diplomatic protocols
· Maintain discretion & confidentiality
· Maintain an attitude that all tasks are of equal importance
· Ability to remain calm under pressure & handle stressful situations
Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience; full benefits package provided. Open to local candidates only. To apply, please email your resume and a brief cover letter for consideration.