A confidential and private Family Office in Denver, CO with growing businesses and a philanthropy organization is seeking a dynamic, polished and organized individual to serve as Full-Time Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant. This position will be responsible for managing a unique blend of Personal and Executive Assistant responsibilities. This position requires a passion for operating in a support and service oriented role, along with a commitment to high quality work and impeccable organizational skills. A strong orientation priority towards service with flexibility, proactiveness, and responsiveness are extremely important for this role. Candidates must be comfortable reporting to office daily, but also working at residence when necessary.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of household staff responsibilities
- Managing heavy and ever-changing personal and professional calendars
- Maintaining contact and address lists for business and personal use
- Scheduling personal and business appointments
- Planning domestic and international travel including the arrangement of flights, hotels, car service, etc.
- Maintain seamless communication and connectivity with owner/family during times of intense travel
- Handling phone calls, answering emails and creating correspondence while proactively prioritizing for the owners with minimal direction
- Preparing reports and overviews for key meetings
- Maintaining and tracking expenses
- Record-keeping of business activities including meeting minutes and time-sheets
- Gift purchasing, and management of all cards and correspondence to colleagues, family and friends
- Assisting with personal shopping and other personal errands
- Occasionally work on special projects and special events both corporate (e.g., holiday parties) and personal (e.g., birthday parties)
- Managing highly confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion
- Various support for project management and sourcing vendor relationships
- Coordination of various services for other family members
- Strong culture of service
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically whenever necessary (minimal amount of travel required)
- Highly resourceful, organized, detail oriented, proactive, excellent time management, efficient, deadline oriented and service focused
- Attentive to family's preferences and style
- Ability to maintain discretion with confidential information and utmost respect for family’s privacy
- Professional presentation of self, positive attitude, calm demeanor and ability to handle responsibilities with ease
- Ability to develop and maintain solid working relationships with professional and personal contacts
- Ability to work collaboratively with family office and supervise domestic staff
- Ability to easily take direction and anticipate the needs of the owner and family
- Resourceful and ability to find the best tickets for events and shows, concerts, knowledgeable about new/best restaurants, etc.
- Strong ability to proactively communicate and collaborate efficiently with owners, office staff, domestic staff, family and friends, etc.
- Strong Mac/iOS technology skills and highly proficient in all Microsoft Office software including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook to handle varied and multiple administrative assignments with excellent judgment, precision and diplomacy
- Flexibility and willingness to work odd hours when necessary
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Dictation experience
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in an executive and/or personal assistant role
-Ability to pass extensive background checks
-Driver's License and clean driving record
-Willingness to sign a Confidentiality Agreement
To apply or for more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Open to candidates throughout the United States.