Nanny needed for part-time position with FULL-time SALARY. Ideal candidate is fun, patient, loving, understanding, motivated, mature, positive and organized nanny who understands a single parent's busy and unpredictable schedule. Family has two school-aged boys and is looking for an engaging Nanny who will play catch, go to the park, etc. Hours will be Monday-Friday from 2pm to 8:00pm or 9:00pm except school holidays and vacation, when flexibility is requested; Nanny will also cover overnights at house about 3-4 days a month. Safe driving record is a must; car will be provided. Position located in the Gold Coast area.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Shuttling kids to school and activities
- Occasionally take kids to doctor and dentist appointments
- Hosting and organizing play dates
- Keep track of house supplies, food, pet food
- Take car for wash
- Homework help
- Garbage out Tuesday afternoon/evening for Wednesday pickup
- Be at house for repair/maintenance appointments; supervise workmen in house
- Change out cat litter weekly
- Clean dog run daily
- Check packages at gate house daily
Top salary commensurate with experience. Start date is as soon as possible. To apply or for more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.