Private Family Office in Lake Forest, IL, is seeking a long-term temporary Administrative Assistant for a 9-month assignment. Start date will be October 2015 and Assistant will be contracted through the end of August 2016. Position will be 3-days/week (days of the week can be flexible but Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday schedule is preferred) from 8am-5pm. There is the potential to increase to full-time hours from June through August, but this will not be guaranteed (or a deal breaker).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer main phone line (multiple lines)
- Serve as relief for the Receptionist during lunch breaks, etc.
- Handle calendar management
- Coordination of meetings and conference calls
- Book occasional travel arrangements or assist with trip preparations
- Liaison with building regarding maintenance issues
- Assist with the relocation of Family Office—coordinating movers, ordering supplies, packing boxes, etc.
- Office management such as ordering supplies, sorting mail, and assisting with deliveries.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Experience working in a Family Office preferred but not required
- Must be proficient on PC’s and with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels including executive management
- Detail-oriented, reliable and able to multi-task effectively
Competitive hourly rate; company also provides a daily catered lunch to Employees. For more details or to apply, please email email@example.com.