The ideal candidate will have a sharp, intuitive nature that can swiftly and effectively respond to the requests of multiple people in both the personal and professional arenas. Confidence, diligence, patience and utmost professionalism at all times are key to success in this position.
Schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:30pm with the flexibility and personal drive to be potentially be on call 24/7.
· Exercising due diligence and extreme care in making quick and professional decisions without significant supervision
· Preparing and responding to various personal correspondence, memoranda and reports
· Supervising and managing various personal family support personnel
· Monitoring and reporting to the Principal regarding various aspects of personal affairs
· Coordinating the schedules of corporate driver and airplane pilots
· Responding quickly and competently to various requests from different Family members
· Scheduling and overseeing corporate and personal travel for the Principal, including aircraft travel plans, hotel reservation, recreational activities and ground transportation
· Overseeing domestic responsibilities at multiple residences
· Any other duties as assigned
Skills required include proficiency in Microsoft Office, PC and Apple platforms and iPhones. Overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions.
Salary is $75,000-95,000 DOE. Position requires post-interview background, credit and drug screenings. Start date is ASAP. To apply or for more information, please contact email@example.com.