Monday, May 21, 2018
Full-time Nanny needed for family with 3 children in Oak Park, IL. Ideal candidate can start in June but family is flexible for the right fit. Both parents work full-time and would love to find a great Nanny who is a part of their team and is patient, loving, responsible, dependable, and a good communicator. Nanny will be guaranteed 50 hours per week and typical schedule will be 7:30am-6pm, with Fridays being a shorter day. General duties include getting children dressed and ready in the morning, preparing their meals and snacks, driving the older two to school/activities, and overall all aspects of their daily care. Nanny must drive but a car will be provided. Family has no pets. Competitive salary and great perks. To apply or for more details, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by CH at 4:01 PM
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Part-time Housekeeper needed for great family in Ann Arbor, MI. Schedule will be 15-20 hours per week and ideal days/hours are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9 or 10am until 2 or 3pm. Top hourly rate is commensurate with experience. Start date is May 2018 (asap). For more details, please email email@example.com.
Posted by CH at 4:23 PM
Amazing longtime client is seeking a part-time Housekeeper Chicago (Gold Coast) for 15-20 hours per week. Ideal schedule will be Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays but exact days/hours may be flexible for the right candidate. $20-25/hour DOE. Ideal candidate can start the week of May 14th or 21st but TBD. For more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by CH at 4:12 PM
Thursday, April 19, 2018
Executive Housekeeper needed for executive couple’s private residence in Chicago, IL (Gold Coast). Position is live-out and couple is open to either full-time OR part-time for the right person. If full-time, the schedule will be Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. Duties include but are not limited to:
Daily deep cleaning and organizing
Laundry and ironing
Grocery shopping and light cooking
Taking inventory and restocking supplies
Running errands as needed (Target, dry cleaners, etc.)
Supervising vendors, greeting guests, sorting mail, etc.
Caring for one pet (family’s small dog)—feeding, walking, etc.
Ideal candidate is reliable, dedicated, professional, discreet, and detail and service-oriented. Competitive salary, health insurance, and other great perks in addition to paid vacation and sick days. Couple also provides a vehicle for use while working. Start date is as soon as possible. To apply or for more details, please email email@example.com.
Posted by CH at 8:34 PM
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Full-Time Nanny needed for family in Chicago, IL (Lakeview). Family has one baby and parents both work full-time so they are looking for a career Nanny to grow with them long-term. Schedule is Monday-Friday from 7:45am-5:45pm. Daily duties include overall care for the baby--meals, bathing, playing games and age appropriate activities, attending playdates and classes, etc. Ideal candidate is energetic, warm, loving, engaging, and a true career Nanny who wants to grow with a young family. A driver is preferable but not required and family has no pets. Salary is dependent upon experience and includes paid vacation/holidays, annual performance based bonus and long-term incentives. To apply and for additional information, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Start date is on or around April 16, 2018.
Posted by CH at 4:00 PM
Temporary Housekeeper needed for a large, formal residence in Libertyville, IL. Housekeeper will be needed from approximately May 15-September 15. The schedule is ideally Thursday-Monday, but hours and days may be flexible for the right person. Must be hardworking, adaptable, flexible, comfortable with dogs, able to drive (own car is preferable), and be great with deep cleaning. Top hourly rate. To apply or for more details, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Posted by CH at 3:43 PM
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Live-in Nanny needed for family with two school aged children in Deerfield, IL. Schedule is 5 days/week, with 2 days off at the Nanny's choosing. Children are ages 4 and 5 years old. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Overall care of the children
-Helping with meal preparation for the children (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
-Driving children to and from activities
-Light housekeeping and laundry in relation to the children
-Occasional travel (not a deal breaker, but if the nanny chooses to if he/she desires)
Ideal candidate must have 3+ years of experience working with children, be energetic, loving and reliable. Father has a hectic work schedule that requires him to occasionally be on call, so nanny must be flexible during the 5 days he/she is working but family also ensures Nanny has downtime. Nanny will have their own bedroom and bathroom/separate living quarters. Start date is as soon as possible. Salary is DOE and great perks provided (paid vacation, bonuses, a car to use, etc.). To apply and for additional details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by CH at 4:07 PM
Full-Time Housekeeper needed for private, fully-staffed residence in Chicago, IL (Lincoln Park). Schedule is Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm; occasional flexibility needed on weekends but advance notice will be provided. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Daily cleaning and maintenance of the family's home (i.e.: dusting, making beds, vacuuming, organizing, cleaning windows, etc.)
-Laundry and ironing
-Running occasional errands as requested (grocery shopping, dry cleaners, etc.)
-Assisting with occasional childcare for two young children if/when the mother needs an extra set of hands
-Helping to prepare light lunches, snacks, etc., setting the table, and keeping stock of groceries
Ideal candidate is a great communicator, detail-oriented, takes initiative, and comfortable with general household management. Spanish speaking is a plus but not required. Must drive, ideally have own vehicle, and at least 3+ years of experience in a similar position. Family prefers a candidate who is flexible to travel with them over holidays or during summer months as needed, but may be negotiable for the right person. Salary is $20-25/hour, DOE; health insurance and paid vacation provided; start date is immediate. To apply and for additional details, please email email@example.com.
Posted by CH at 3:33 PM
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Executive Assistant needed for private technology firm in Chicago, IL. The Executive Assistant will work for the Chief of Staff to support the CEO, providing first-class confidential, reliable and comprehensive support. You will be responsible for managing and prioritizing an exceedingly busy executive calendar and the day-to-day operations of the Office of the CEO. The Executive Assistant will organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversee various special projects. You will manage and monitor multiple Google calendar accounts, internal and external communications and all meeting and work-related preparation. You will also manage an executive assistant team. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant must be able to work under pressure at times handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. You will often be the first point of communication with the Office of the CEO and therefore must be professional, flexible, polite, engaging, trustworthy and efficient.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Office of the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, completing data entry, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and detailed itineraries, and agendas, and compiling documents for meetings.
- Manages task tracking, follow up and related output; creates internal reporting structure for the Office of the CEO to stay appraised of all updates and project status.
- Manages the Office of the CEO Executive team by establishing processes and procedures for efficient execution of all tasks.
- Manages the creation/collection of meeting agendas, executes preparation in advance of all meetings.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communications between the Office of the CEO and all internal departments.
- Demonstrates leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Manages all inbound phone and conference calls, mail, voicemail – takes note of action items and follow ups.
- Manage personal and corporate database of contacts, staying appraised of key relationship communication and tracking in Salesforce. Requires extensive data entry and management of Salesforce.
- Provides support to Office of the CEO team around any strategic initiatives that require administrative support
- Works with the team to ensure network outreach is completed.
- Executes all special correspondence projects (i.e. thank you cards, holiday card list, special events, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Manages and drives the creation and execution of all personal events with the Office of the CEO Executive team
Compensation commensurate with experience and full benefits package provided. Applicants must have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience supporting a C-level executive. To apply or for more details, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by CH at 4:26 PM
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Human Resources/Payroll Manager needed for private company in Elgin, IL. This position provides expertise in all Human Resources employee relations, policies, benefits and procedures. The HR/Payroll Manager will plan, direct, and coordinate in the areas of employee relations, policy and procedure administration, compensation, communication, implementation of policies, recruitment, and other HR duties as assigned. The position is also responsible for the Payroll and will assume responsibility for the administration of the company’s time & attendance and payroll systems. The HR/Payroll Manager will plan, direct, and coordinate in the areas payroll taxes, record-keeping and reporting. The HR/Payroll Manager will assist and report directly to the CFO.
- Coordinate and enhance the relationship with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations
- Coach, counsel and guide the process of employee disciplinary actions or terminations. Provides advice and counsel on personnel issues.
- Plan administrator for employee benefits (401k, medical, dental, visions, life). Including enrollment, termination and open enrollment meetings.
- Conducts needs assessment, develops training curriculum and conducts training sessions on various HR topics
- Coordinates recruiting, interviewing, selection and onboarding process for new hires.
- Conducts new hire orientation
- Manage Workers Compensation program and claims, FMLA, and personal leave information
- Prepare responses and participates in unemployment charges
- Responsible for the maintenance of confidential personnel files
- Provide support in business and employee policy and procedure administration
- Process separation of employment paperwork and manage exit interview process
- Conduct investigations into workplace matters, requiring confidentiality, impartiality and sensitivity
- Responsible for data entry and running reports in HR database weekly and monthly
- Respond to employee questions and concerns regarding benefits and all other general HR related questions.
- Works closely with department managers and completes additional projects and tasks as assigned
- First point of contact for employees for time & attendance and payroll.
- Performs all activities necessary to process payrolls (weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly), including maintaining related records
- Enters and maintains integrity of data in the Company’s payroll/benefit/HR software including new hires, changes, and terminations.
- Processes voluntary and involuntary deductions such as child support, levies and garnishments
- Miscellaneous duties including employment verification's, unemployment wage requests, unclaimed check reporting, and filing.
- Possession of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Human Resources Management or related field or a 4 year combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience with Paylocity preferred.
- Five to seven years of experience at an HR administrative level
- Working knowledge of applicable HR and payroll federal, state, and labor laws
- A professional presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project a positive company image at all times and work with co-workers as a team to ensure success. Confidence to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work with a geographically and culturally diverse team
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to exercise initiative, sound judgment, integrity, and consistency
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to foster cooperative team environment and open communication
- Self-starter who can organize and prioritize; work under steady pressure with frequent interruptions.
- Experience in handling and safeguarding sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
To apply or for more details, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Posted by CH at 4:44 PM