Great new opportunity for a full-time, live-out private nanny/teacher/assistant type for a high school aged female in Birmingham, MI. Schedule is Monday-Friday live out. Assistant will start around 7 or 7:30 am to help get the girl ready for school, make breakfast, and take her to school, then run light errands until 10 am or so. There will be downtime from 10-3, when assistant will pick her up from school, help with homework, keep her on track with appointments, meals, etc. She needs guidance from a role model type--the perfect combo of an older sister and a mother. She needs help in being accountable for herself, her school work, etc. Ideal candidate is a teacher or nanny with 5+ years experience.
Salary is $37,500-39K+, DOE, plus 2 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, health insurance stipend, and a performance based bonus. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information. Start date is August 27th, 2012.
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Executive Assistant needed for private home office in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago. Candidate must be highly organized with a business background and have the ability to multi task. Experience in supervising personnel with a positive attitude and approach a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for the staff in personal residences to include supervision, scheduling and management of properties to include:
o Processing of time-sheets
o Vacation schedules
· Vendor and Contract Negotiations and Management – Negotiate and manage all contracts, supervise work and review invoices for all outside service providers including screening and overseeing outside vendors, contractors, and construction projects
· Organization of all properties and management of contact information for each residence
· Vehicle Management
o Organization of vehicle information
o Schedule of maintenances
o Management of City and State requirements
· Property and Systems Management – implement schedules for all maintenance, staffing, accounting and services needed for all properties; system and procedure protocol development for all properties
· Budget Preparation – processing of payroll, budgets
· Help execute events for Principal
· Security and Safety –overseeing security for properties
· Level of ‘hands-on’ involvement can vary from full participation in helping domestic staff with tasks to office based administration
SALARY RANGE: $65,000 - $75,000. Email your resume to email@example.com for more information.
Posted by CH at 10:52 AM