Duties include but are not limited to:
- All duties related to the children's overall care, including scheduling appointments, playdates, driving to/from activities, homework, etc.
- Meal prep for both the parent and children.
- Light housekeeping (unloading and loading dishwasher, children's laundry, etc).
- Errands such as grocery shopping, returns, gift purchasing, pet supplies, and overall stocking of household goods.
- House Management duties such as: pet care, arranging and overseeing vendors, receiving and logging packages and mail, car maintenance (weekly wash, occasional repairs, etc), taking the garbage out, and managing the pet daycare/cleaning staff/other as needed.
Salary is $15-20/hour DOE, plus paid vacation and other incentive based bonuses and perks as part of long-term compensation structure. Family is looking for a great Nanny who wants to be a part of their family for many years to come. Start date is ASAP--family is interviewing this weekend! For more details, please email email@example.com.