Administrative Assistant needed to support a small team of executives at a private firm in Chicago, IL (West Loop). This position requires a minimum of 2 years of administrative and/or professional experience. Ideal candidate is extremely organized, a quick learner, and highly motivated. Must be a team player who is adaptable and comfortable working in a small office setting. No travel is required. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to engage with high-level partners in a professional and courteous manner.
- Manage, monitor and coordinate calendars and meetings for multiple directors, including the Chief Investment Officer.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations. Candidate should be able to coordinate complex travel and meeting schedules with little direction for both domestic and international travel.
- Daily clerical functions: screening calls, emails, filing, meeting service requests.
- Provide support for the office services including meeting preparation, greeting and assisting guests, and overall office
maintenance while maintaining an exceptional level of customer service.
- Ability to work independently, as well as play an integral role in the office and team environment.
- Office and workplace hospitality including ability to anticipate needs of guests and team members to ensure a seamless
and positive work environment.
- Help to prepare executive expense reports
- Prepare and arrange for meetings including arrangements for food, beverage, and electronic equipment
- Assist team with special projects and special events
Compensation is commensurate with experience; full benefits package provided. Start date is as soon as possible. To apply or for more details, please email your resume to email@example.com.