Great family with school-aged children in Lake Forest, IL, is seeking a full-time live-out Housekeeper to join their team. Schedule will be Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week (can be 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, or 9am-5pm). Housekeeper must be pet-friendly as family has two dogs. House is close to public transportation so driving is not required. Duties include but are not limited to:
· Daily deep cleaning and maintenance of the home (washing floors, scrubbing bathrooms, wiping down the kitchen, laundry, ironing, changing linens, etc.)
· Maintaining inventory and restocking supplies when necessary
· Polishing silver and overall tidying/dusting of furnishings, art, etc.
· Assisting with packing/unpacking suitcases when family travels
· Handling family’s laundry and ironing; sorting items for dry cleaners
Executive Housekeeper should speak good English, be very detail oriented, an excellent deep cleaner, and looking to make a long-term commitment. $20-25/hour, DOE. Ideal start date is as soon as possible. To apply or for more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.