Executive Assistant needed to support senior leadership team at a private real estate firm in Chicago, IL. In a highly confidential and private environment, this person will manage calendars, schedule meetings and travel, and monitor email and incoming correspondence. The Assistant will facilitate communications to the staff and gather information as needed. In addition, this Assistant will be responsible for telephone coverage, which will include fielding a variety of internal and external inquiries, and will liaise with a variety of functions throughout the organization.
- Preparing letters, reports and documents and reviewing for accuracy.
- Preparing and processing business and personal expense reports and payments.
- Planning travel itineraries, including booking flights and accommodations.
- Receiving visitors and coordinating catering for various in-house meetings and events.
- Monitoring/responding to phone calls, emails and incoming correspondence.
- Developing and maintaining organization of office systems, files and supplies.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- A minimum of 2 years of solid Executive Assistant experience.
- Some college coursework or 4-year degree a plus.
- Prior experience working in a highly confidential environment.
- History of working independently and in a fast paced environment.
- Track record of good judgment and decision making.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and assist multiple managers throughout the organization.
- Quick learner who takes initiative and is a team player.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Access).
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and full benefits package included. Please email your cover letter and resume to apply or for more details. Principals are currently interviewing; start date is negotiable for the right candidate.