Executive Housekeeper needed for part-time position in a private residence in Chicago, IL (Lakeview). Family has two teenage children so no childcare is involved; Housekeeper is strictly responsible for maintaining the home and running errands. Schedule will be Monday-Friday from 8am-12pm or 9am-1pm, with occasional flexibility requested (although rare). Family can guarantee 20-25 hours per week. Duties include but not limited to:
· Handle daily upkeep and ensure that home is impeccably maintained, cleaned, and organized
· Laundry and ironing
· Make beds and change linens
· Wash floors and vacuum
· Seasonal organizing and cleaning projects
· Run errands such as post office, dry cleaning, etc.
· Oversee vendors and repairs in residence; assist with scheduling as needed
Applicants must have 3+ years of experience as a Housekeeper, be comfortable working in a home with pets (family has one dog, a Goldendoodle), speak good English, have impeccable references, and ideally have a driver's license (not a deal breaker). Compensation is $18-20/hour, DOE. Applicants do not need to drive or have a car, although it would be helpful. Start date is as soon as possible. To apply or for more details, please email email@example.com.