Executive Housekeeper/House Manager needed for private residence of two working professionals in Chicago, IL (Gold Coast). Principals have two cats so applicants must be comfortable with pets/have no allergies. Schedule will be full-time, Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm. Occasional hours may be requested for dinner parties, but not often. Ideal candidate is dedicated, energetic, outgoing, hardworking, and maintains a high level of discretion/confidentiality. Duties include but not limited to:
- Handle daily upkeep and ensure that home is impeccably maintained, cleaned, and organized; work alongside part-time Laundress/Housekeeper to keep home running smoothly
- Greet guests, vendors, and other visitors
- Seasonal organizing and cleaning projects
- Run errands such as grocery shopping, post office, dry cleaning, drugstore, etc.
- Serving meals and light cooking
- Oversee vendors and repairs in residence; assist with scheduling as needed
Applicants must have 3+ years of experience as an Executive Housekeeper, drive (his/her own vehicle preferred although not required), be comfortable working in a home with pets (family has two cats), speak good English, and have impeccable references. Competitive salary based on experience; benefits provided after 3 months (insurance, paid vacation/holidays, etc.). Start date is as soon as possible. To apply or for more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.